I’ve Ordered My Oils…Now What?
As soon as your essential oils arrive, crack those bottles open and start using your essential oils. There are so simple ways to incorporate essential oils into your day so you can go low-tox OR to add in a new daily protocol for wellness. Make the commitment to your wellness to learn a new way of living naturally and implementing your essential oils.
Take a moment to consider what are your top 3 health concerns or priorities are right now, write them down. Make it your goal to learn which essential oils will support you in these areas. It’s a good idea to have a wellness consult with the person that enrolled you so they can guide you through the information.
If you’re anything like me, you’ll just want to get straight into it. Here is a round up of my top essential oil resources to help you.
150 USES FOR YOUR TOP 10 ESSENTIAL OILS – The Home Essentials + Essential Collection kits
ESSENTIAL OIL EBOOKS from doTERRA.com. These Ebooks outline Aromatic, Topical and Internal use of Essential oils.
doTERRA’s PRODUCT BLOG You will find lots of DIY and useful information here on using your essential oils.
MODERN ESSENTIALS books and media – These books have been like my essential oil bible from the day that I started using essential oils.
Purchase the BOOK HERE – Or if you’re in my team contact me for a personal class and to find out how you can receive a Modern Essentials book as a gift.
IPHONE APP + ANDROID APP – Simply search ‘modern essentials’ and download the app.
WELL SPOT TEAM & CUSTOMER APP – Customers in my doTERRA team have access to a free APP. To get the link simple email firstname.lastname@example.org with your doTERRA ID number and we will forward your registration link.
ESSENTIALS OF THE EARTH – this reference book is another personal favourite that contains extensive remedies. You can purchase the BOOK HERE or the APP. The APP is working really well for me so I’m inclined to go for the APP on this one.
EMOTIONS & ESSENTIAL OILS – These essential oils can offer us huge emotional and mood support. This text is such a beautiful tool to guide us in using essential oils for our emotions. You can purchase this book from Aromatools or OilLife.
TOOLS + ACCESSORIES I recommend you arm yourself with some essential oil accessories to help you get the most out of essential oils.
- 250ml glass spray bottle – to make up all natural multi purposes cleaners.
- 10ml glass roller with stainless rollerball.
- 1ml glass vials – so you gift some the goodness to your nearest and dearest.
- 30-50ml glass serum pump – so you can make up your own divine body and face oil, blended to your own aromatic liking.
- 30-50ml glass spray bottle – to make up remedies and on the go concoctions with your essential oils.
- Foaming soap dispenser – hand wash is one of those toxic products that we use multiple times a day. You can now make your own antiseptic soap which smells just how you like it.
You can all of the above bottles in a neat starter collections from my sistas over at AROMABOTTLES.
- Key chain – You’ve got to have oils on you for wound care, sleep, emotional support and PUREfumes at all times. Your key chain will help you with this. You can order your keychain in your doTERRA back office now that you have your own wholesale account.
CARRIER OILS AND BASE PRODUCTS
When you receive your essential oils I highly recommend that you consider ditching store bought products and having a go at creating basic cleaning, skin care and personal hygiene products for your home. Here is list of staple ingredients to get you concocting and DIYing like a pro ***NOTE*** I was never an amazing DIYer. But there are some basic creations that anyone can throw together…and should. The rest I purchase through my doTERRA wholesale account because it’s cheaper and the quality is high.
- Castile soap – use it to clean your home and your body. Melrose is a high quality brand that I use and you can buy it in bulk and split it with your friends.
- Jojoba and Rosehip oils – to make up a simple + natural face and body serum from HERE.
- Pre-made base oil – my friend Sascha at Food2Face is very kindly offering all Well Spotters a discount for her ‘Body Oil’ which I actually use on my face. Use code ‘THEWELLSPOT’ at the checkout. The ingredients are perfect for me to add my favourite oils so I can personalise this serum with my 100% pure essential oils.
- Fractionated coconut oil – which you can order from your doTERRA back office if you didn’t already do so with your starter kit.
HOW DO I ORDER MORE OILS?
You can view the Product Catalogue HERE
Our Loyalty Reward Program is generous and helps you;
+ Save money;
+ Switch to quality low-tox products that you would normally purchase at the supermarket; and
+ Earn free products.
More information about LRP orders RIGHT HERE.
I STILL NEED TO ORDER MY STARTER KIT. HOW DO I DO THIS?
If you haven’t yet ordered your starter kit of essential oils head on over to THIS PAGE for step by step instructions.