WHAT is an essential oil:
Essential oils are natural aromatic compounds found in seeds, bark, stems, roots, flowers and other parts of plants. They are 50 to 70 times more powerful than herbs.
Mother Nature has got us our health and wellness needs covered with the oily magic that comes from plants.
It’s a matter of quality. Oils just ain’t oils. doTERRA essential oils are the purest and sweetest smelling oils that you can find. Their quality comes down to the way our oils are sourced, distilled and tested.
It’s doTERRA’s Co-Impact Sourcing model ensures:
- We end up with a pure, potent and effective health support;
- farmers their families and local communities are supported and treated fairly so they have the opportunity to thrive; and
- Mother nature is taken care of through sustainable farming practices.
Choosing to use doTERRA essential oils will ensure that you’re supporting your family with the best oils you can get and supporting a company that is truly committed to making positive changes to our world. To get started using doTERRA essential oils with me email email@example.com
Ph: 0402 527 889
What does CPTG mean?
- Inhale directly from bottle.
- Use a diffuser to disperse aromatic combounds in the air. Avoid oil burners which change chemical structure of oil and reduce benefits.
- Put oil in spray bottle with water and spritz to refresh/enliven/relax/disinfect.
Diffusing essential oils can either be very stimulating or soothing. Diffusing the oils into the air can cleanse and purify the air.
- On sensitive or infants skin use a carrier oil like fractionated coconut oil to dilute.
- Using a carrier is also effective in spreading the essential oil over a larger area.
- Apply essential oils to the base of feet. Our feet have the second largest pores on our body and so this is an effective way of getting the essential oil into the blood stream, especially for children.
- Avoid applying essential oils near eyes and inside of ears.
doTERRA’s high quality oils are easily absorbed by the skin and many of the oils can be safely applied topically when used with a carrier oil, such as Fractionated Coconut Oil.
- Add a drop or two of oil to a glass, then add water.
- Place a drop directly under your tongue, Frankincense is recommended as a daily protocol to reduce inflammation by Dr Hill.
- The oils can be used in food dishes.
There are some essential oils which have been used throughout history for culinary purposes and as a support for various health conditions.
_Consult the Modern Essentials Guide for further directions