Decadent Bliss Balls | Bliss Bites
This is THE perfect ‘real’ chocolately treat that is refined everything free. I love these Bliss Balls | Bliss Bites with a cuppa. My boys love them with some berries…or just on their own .
You can use Orange or Peppermint essential oil for a jaffa or minty treat, both are delish. I prefer the Orange version and Hubby likes the Peppermint. My tip…try both, they’re both reeeeeeeeally YUM.
10 medjool dates
2 and 1/4 cups almond meal (or any other nut meal that you have)
7 tablespoons cacao powder
70 grams cacao butter (melted)
1 tablespoon maple syrup
2 drops cinnamon essential oil
8 drops Wild Orange essential oil OR 4-5 drops Peppermint essential oil
- Wizz up your dates so that they are chopped into smallish pieces OR you can do this by hand on a chopping board.
- Gently melt cacao butter on stove top OR in your Thermomix 3-4 mins 50 degrees Sp1.
- Add cinnamon oil to the melted butter and stir through.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Throw all your ingredients into your blender (including your essential oil of choice) into your blender and wizz it up so that it resembles fine crumbs.
- NOTE if you don’t have a blender you can still make this recipe. Chop the dates down so that they’re almost mush. Then combine the dry and the wet ingredients with your hands as you would when making scones i.e. massage the mixture with your finger tips to bring it together.
- For Bliss Bites, push the mixture into a tray lined with baking paper (have the paper come up the edges slightly). Freeze for 30mins, then take out and chop into bite size pieces.
- For Bliss Balls, simply roll into bliss ball size that suits your liking. Remember that this recipe is quite decadent so I would advise against golf ball size bliss balls here. Refrigerate or freeze until they’re firm and enjoy!
Read my blogs about Orange and Peppermint essential oils and you will see that once you have a bottle of these essential oils there are so many more uses. Feeling inspired to try these oils and join me on this fun and empowering journey toward better health and abundance, naturally? You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to organise a time to chat with me about your next step. OR….
You can buy these oils HERE. The most cost effective way to order your oils is the way I do, wholesale. For this you will need a wholesale account. Click Join/Shop tab, select your language and country where products will be shipped. Continue to follow the prompts and remember to select ‘wholesale account’.
Our most popular kit is the ‘Home Essentials’ kit. It gives you the top 10 essential oils in 15ml size with a diffuser to start your oily, natural journey with me.
If at any stage you are unsure, stop and get in contact with me and I will walk you through it all. Margie x